This weekend my father complained he’s unable to write macros needed for faster Excel documents processing. He was eager to ask system administrator at work for help, but I don’t think it was a good idea. So I’ve spent several hours poking Visual Basic and Excel and made needed macros.
While other tasks were pretty easy, I’ve stuck trying to remove rows with “0” in the cells of the partucular column. Here is how I made it, maybe not the best solution, but it works:
Sub row_removal() Dim del_cell As Range, cell As Range ActiveCell.Range("AY1:AY29").Select # Here is range selecred, relative to active cell # If cell in AY column has value "0", we'll remove row For Each cell In Selection If cell.Value = 0 Then If del_cell Is Nothing Then Set del_cell = cell Else Set del_cell = Union(del_cell, cell) End If End If Next cell If Not del_cell Is Nothing Then del_cell.EntireRow.Delete End Sub